Friday, March 30, 2012

For One Hell of a Sem

Tomorrow morning I'm finally going home to stay. My semester is officially over. Thank God. I finished packing two-thirds of my stuff yesterday. Tomorrow I'll pack the remaining third - dirty laundry and small stuff my handbag can carry. I bought a balikbayan box to stuff them in. Upon sorting my things, I found my bluebooks from way back my first semester in UP.


Those aren't all of them, I don't know where my other bluebooks had gone. The one on top is an exam in Philosophy 1. I kept it because it's the only exam where I got full points for my essay. And I enjoyed my Philo 1 with Sir Rubicon Soberano.


Under those bluebooks are my Math 17, 53, and 54 exams, Chem 16 exams, the only Chem 31 exam I passed, Geog 1 exam, Bio 12 and 180 exams, and...I can't remember the others.

I also found my first ever Form 5! I threw away all my other Form 5's since they had a different look since my second year. The new Form 5 just looked like a black print on white paper. I don't know where my Form 5 for the second semester of the academic year 2009-2010 had gone.


This is a "happy birthday greeting" my boyfriend made for me four years ago. There were three greetings, if I remember correctly, but I managed to save only one. He posted this one on the facade of the old building of our high school.


And this is my balikbayan box. It's going to stay at my friend's house for the whole summer. Around this time next year, I'd probably have two of those boxes, but they're not going to stay at my friend's house anymore. They would be taken home and then maybe would be taken to my new home, wherever my med school is. But who knows? Maybe I could get a master's degree instead and stay here in Diliman. OHGODILOVEDILIMANTOPIECES


Anyway, I'm so excited to go home, away from all the stress and pressure. Did I mention I passed that one subject which almost killed me? Ang sarap pumasa sa subject na buong sem mong iginapang. Now I'm just waiting for a Friday night out.

6 comments:

  1. Hi! He was okay - I learned a lot from him. Watch out, though. He only calls girls for recitation, so you will have to read everytime. But I remember telling him one time, "Hindi po ako nakapagbasa," so he called me only when his question requires an opinion. He's really cool~

    And don't believe the rumors about him being unfair on guys because he gives them low grades! My ex and I got the same grade, which is actually unfair, because I have to answer Sir Soberano's questions and he doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of rumors floating around that he's a "maniac". I'm a little bit frightened, honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, a bit. He just likes to stare. Haha. If it helps, I didn't feel harassed when I was in his class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mahirap po ba siya magpaexam? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't say mahirap. Just read the book and review the homework. I got a decent grade naman and I tell you, I am really, really lazy. His essay questions are cool too! And he loves questioning the natural sciences - especially biology.

    ReplyDelete